If you're a National Lottery player, we'd love you to join us at a special behind-the-scenes event on Thursday morning, 28th November 2019. As part of #ThanksToYou week, we're allowing a limited number of players inside our Carriage Works at Kidderminster for a rare glimpse of restoration as it happens.
To join the tour you MUST pre-book your place by phoning 01562 757940 during office hours, and you must be in possession of a National Lottery ticket or scratch card. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Our special event offers National Lottery players the chance to:
The Severn Valley Railway is one of hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded visitor attractions across the UK, saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket. It’s all part of the #ThanksToYou week which runs between 23 November and 1 December. Please click here for full details of other events across the country.
In recent years, we've received over £1.5 million from the National Lottery Heritage Fund, which distributes grants on behalf of the National Lottery.
Please note: Places for this special
behind-the-scenes event are strictly limited, and you MUST PRE-BOOK your place
by phoning 01562 757940 during office hours. Places will be allocated on a
first come, first served basis. You must also bring your National Lottery
ticket or scratch card with you when you attend the tour.
Terms and conditions
● One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to two people for a behind-the-scenes tour of the Carriage Works at Kidderminster on Thursday 28th November 2019.
● All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratch cards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
● The offer is only valid on Thursday 28th November 2019
● For health and safety reasons, places on the tour are limited, and MUST BE PRE-BOOKED by phoning 01562 757940. Full instructions and timings will be given at the time of booking.
● The promoter is the Severn Valley Railway Charitable Trust
● In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final