STOP PRESS: THIS IS EVENT IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED
If you're a National Lottery player, we'd love you to join us at a special behind-the-scenes event on Thursday morning, 28th November 2019. As part of #ThanksToYou week, we're allowing a limited number of players inside our Carriage Works at Kidderminster for a rare glimpse of restoration as it happens.
To join the tour you MUST pre-book your place by phoning 01562 757940 during office hours, and you must be in possession of a National Lottery ticket or scratch card. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Our special event offers National Lottery players the chance to:
The Severn Valley Railway is one of hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded visitor attractions across the UK, saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket. It’s all part of the #ThanksToYou week which runs between 23 November and 1 December. Please click here for full details of other events across the country.
In recent years, we've received over £1.5 million from the National Lottery Heritage Fund, which distributes grants on behalf of the National Lottery.
Please note: Places for this special
behind-the-scenes event are strictly limited, and you MUST PRE-BOOK your place
by phoning 01562 757940 during office hours. Places will be allocated on a
first come, first served basis. You must also bring your National Lottery
ticket or scratch card with you when you attend the tour. THE EVENT IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED AND NO MORE PLACES ARE AVAILABLE.
Terms and conditions
● One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to two people for a behind-the-scenes tour of the Carriage Works at Kidderminster on Thursday 28th November 2019.
● All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratch cards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
● The offer is only valid on Thursday 28th November 2019
● For health and safety reasons, places on the tour are limited, and MUST BE PRE-BOOKED by phoning 01562 757940. Full instructions and timings will be given at the time of booking.
● The promoter is the Severn Valley Railway Charitable Trust
● In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final